This solution has not been downloaded by you.Download now to rate and review the solution!
1. A bank asks customers to evaluate the drive-thru service as to good, average, or poor. Which level of measurement is this classification?
2. A questionnaire contained a question regarding marital status. The respondent checked either single, married, divorced, separated or widowe What is level of measurement for this question?
3. What level of measurement are the Centigrade and Fahrenheit temperature scales?
4. Respondents were aske"Do you now earn more than or less than you did five years ago?" What is the level of measurement?
5. Your height and weight are examples of which level of measurement?
6. In an experiment to determine if antibiotics increase the final dressed weight of cattle, the following were measured on each animal in the study. sex, initial weight, weight gain, grade of meat. where grade is recorded as (A, B, or C). The scale of measurement of these variable are:
7. In an aquaculture study, the following variables were measured on each fish: sex, initial weight(g), body temperature (?C), weight gain(g). The scale of these four variables (in order) are:
8. What level of measurement is religion?
9.The Equal Employment Opportunity Act requires employers to classify their employees by gender and national origin. Which level of measurement is this?
10. The tow (2) levels of measurements that contain quantitative variables are: