Original Price: $6.99 Now at: $3.99
Questions based on Scale of measurements.
1.Variables can be:
2.Which of the following is not a qualitative variable?
- All of the above
- None of the above
- The make of a TV
- A person's gender
- Mileage of a car
- Whether a person is a college graduate
- Indicate whether each of the following variables is discrete or continuous:
- the time it takes for you to get to school ____________________
- the number of goals scored by a women's hockey team ______________
- the speed of a bicycle _______________
- the number of subjects your school offered last year ______________
- the length of time of a telephone call __________________
- the annual income of an individual ____________________
- the number of brothers and sisters you have ____________________
- the distance between your house and school ____________________
- the winning time for a horse running in the Kentucky Derby ____________
- the fraction of children in the fifth-grade class who are reading at or above grade level
- Identify each of the following variables are qualitative or quantitative
- the door chosen by a mouse in a maze experiment (A, B, or C)
- Satisfaction level with medical care provider (unsatisfied, satisfied, Enthusiastic).
- The most frequent use of your microwave oven (reheating, defrosting, warming, other).
Solution document is in Pdf format
|Original Price: $6.99 Now at: $3.99
Questions based on Scale of measurements | Solution Library Search
Most Downloaded Solutions