This is a representative list of objectives / topics covered in our Grade 4 Math Tutoring program. However, all tutoring programs will be customized for the individual student as required.
Online Tutoring - Grade 4 Math
Operations and Algebraic Thinking
- Using the four operations with whole numbers to solve problems.
- Factors and multiples.
- Generating and analyzing patterns.
Number and Operations in Base Ten
- Generalizing place value understanding for multi-digit whole numbers.
- Using place value understanding and properties of operations to perform multi-digit arithmetic.
Number and Operations—Fractions
- Fraction equivalence and ordering.
- Building fractions from unit fractions by applying and extending previous understandings of operations on whole numbers.
- Understanding decimal notation for fractions, and comparing decimal fractions.
Measurement and Data
- Measurement and conversion of measurements from a larger unit to a smaller unit.
- Representation and interpretation of data.
- Geometric measurement: understanding concepts of angle and measuring angles.
- Drawing and identifying lines and angles, and classifying shapes by properties of their lines and angles.
Online Tutoring Price List
||$15 per Hour