Motivational Strategies Homework Help
Get customized homework help now!
Motivation is a process of encouraging an employee to perform better and reach higher goals. A company cannot succeed if its employees are not motivated. Motivation is the key to success of any organization.
The following are the motivational strategies a company may follow.
- Ensure that the working atmosphere is friendly and healthy. Socializing can be accepted. People can socialize and interact with colleagues which will help to understand each other in a better manner. If colleagues understand each other there will not be any difference of opinions.
- The workplace should be an enjoyable place to work since employees spend most of their time in the office – 8 to 10 hours a day. Employees should have recreation activities available to them which will motivate their working.
- Weekly meetings can be held to discuss various issues and motivate the employees. Every employee should know their job responsibilities and accomplish them in the required time.
- Organizations should operate on an open-door policy which will help employees trust the management and enjoy their work with transparency. If the company follows an open door policy, the employees will also open-up freely their issues and will give feedback to the company which will in turn be beneficial to the company.
- Rewards and promotion is another motivation strategy which should be adopted by any company. This will make the employee feel that their work is being appreciated. The rewards may be on a monthly / annual basis. This could be in the form of cash vouchers, food coupons, gifts, trophies, etc.
- In the absence of these rewards the employees will be de-motivated and they will not perform well, and the production will be very low and also may be of poor quality, which will result in loss of loss of productivity and volume of business. This may also lead to dissatisfied customers, leading to loss of market share.
- Managers should understand that we are all human and errors may occur and should have a plan in place if this happens. Employees will be motivated if the manager corrects the employee who makes mistakes in a proper manner rather than insulting him.
Motivational strategies play a very important role in the life of humans and should be followed. Managers may be given training to develop various motivation strategies, to manage their team members in the best manner to produce high returns for the company.
- What is motivation?
- What strategies could be followed for motivating employees?
- What are the drawbacks if an organization does not follow motivational strategies?
Classof1.com is a pioneer in online tutoring and homework help. Our tutors are highly qualified in their subject areas and have been helping students since 2003. For immediate Motivational Strategies homework help, use the homework-help form present on this page. You can also get help with your Motivational Strategies homework by writing to email@example.com.
For instant assistance, click here to start a live-chat with us.
Related Topics in Human Resource Management
|Courses/Topics we help on
|Career Development Strategies
|Human Capital Management
||Training and Development
||Compensation and Benefits
|Human Resources and Communication in Projects
||Human Resource Management
|Motivation and Leadership
||Motivation and Leadership
||HR Alignment with Strategy
||Human Capital Management
||Gender and Organizational Change
|Recruitment & Selection
||Human Resource Planning
||Human Resource Development
||HR as Strategic Tool