Need help with Finance assignment?
Get customized homework help now!
Selection of investment
Selection of investment is a major factor in identifying the profit making ability of the investor. If the investor selects a wrong investment then he/she will make loss whereas selection of the correct investment makes the investor to gain profit from the investment. Now let us see some of the factors that investors consider while making investment decisions.
- Strong management is an important factor the investor considers primarily while making investment decision. The stronger the management the higher will be the probability that the company will make good returns. The investor will prefer such companies to make investments. The weaker the management lesser will be the demand from the investor to make investment in such companies.
- Sustainable competitive advantages are to those companies that always focus on having one step ahead in competition with its competitors. These companies always try to find innovative technologies and new marketing strategies to stay ahead in the competition. The better the competitive advantage the company posses the higher will be the demand for investment in those companies. The company with lesser competitive advantage will be usually ignored by the investors. These companies with highly sustainable competitive advantage are expected to last longer by the investors.
- Favorable market is another highly motivating factor for investors to make investment. Investors usually shy away when the market condition is not favorable. Favorable market conditions are usually assumed to boost growth and income of the company that the investors are ready to invest. It is therefore expected from the investor to wait for the favorable condition for them to invest.
- Capital-efficient business models with recurring revenue is the most important aspect that investor look upon before making investment. The investor usually expects the income to be steady and for a longer period. The higher the efficiency of the company higher will be probability that the company will stand in the market for a longer period.
The above factors are some of the primary factors that investors usually consider before making investment. However there are some of the secondary factors that is also taken into consideration before making investment decisions. That include
- Fund availability
- Cash flow of the company
- Maximum leverage
- Minimum dividend yield etc.
- What are some of the primary factors that investor usually consider before making investment decisions?
- What are the effects of favorable market in the mindset of investors?
25% OFF on Homework Help
Note: We will not do your assignment for you. We will only help you understand the steps to solve it.